Apple and Corn Salad is flavorful, healthy, delicious, and filling. Making this salad is incredibly easy and prepared with few ingredients. It is refreshing, sweet and sour, and perfect as a side dish. If you don’t like to eat apples, try this salad, it is a great way to include apples in our diet.
Our Latest Video
About Apple and Corn Salad
I try to eat an apple everyday, but sometimes I want to skip it because I am bored. And on such a day, I decided to munch on an apple a different way.
And to make it more filling, I added corn and seasoned it with salt, pepper, and lime juice. My husband and I loved it, and next time I added baby spinach to make it healthier. Added more seasonings and this salad instantly became our favorite.
It is an incredibly easy salad recipe and comes together within 10 minutes. Apple and Corn Salad is great to have as a side dish or perfect for a quick snack for a mid-day hunger pang.
- Apples: I have used crisp, sweet, and sour Gala apples. But use the apples you will love to eat. Also, I don’t peel the apples for this salad, instead, wash, core, and chop them. But if you don’t like to keep the skin, peel, core, and then cut the apples in cubes. Chop the apples at the end to prevent them from browning, or after chopping, squeeze some lime juice and toss to avoid the browning of apples.
- Corn: I use frozen corn and boil as per the instruction on the package. But we can also use fresh corn and either grill them or boil them. If you like uncooked frozen corn, just thaw the frozen corn and then use it in the salad.
- Bell Pepper: Use any color of bell pepper you like. You can also add your choice of other veggies or add cherry tomatoes and cucumber.
- Baby Spinach: Baby spinach is my favorite green, and I love to pair it with apple and corn. But we can also use other greens like spring mix or baby kale. Also, if you like, add some lettuce for a crunch.
- Chat Masala Powder: Chat masala adds a delicious zing to any fruit salad or fruit dish. We love to sprinkle some Chat masala on certain fruits and fruit dishes. And that is why I decided to add some Chat masala powder to this salad; hence this is an apple salad. But if you don’t have Chat masala powder, skip it and adjust salt, pepper, and lime juice as per your taste.
- Paneer or Goat Cheese: Both are my favorite, and mostly I have them in my fridge. So to add some creaminess, I garnish the salad with either crumbled Paneer or Goat cheese. You can also use Feta cheese or any other cheese of your choice. However, skip it if you want to keep your salad vegan. Adding any cheese is totally optional, and even without it, the salad will still taste delicious.
How To Make Apple and Corn Salad
- Nothing is more comfortable than making this delicious salad. We can prepare this salad in 10 minutes, and a perfect, healthy side dish will be ready in no time.
- Boiling corn is optional; however, I like to boil it rather than raw. So first, boil the corn, let it cool down and meanwhile chop bell pepper, spinach and apples at last.
- Once the corn is cooled down, take everything into a large mixing bowl, add seasonings, toss well, and the salad is ready.
- We can serve this salad right away or cover it tightly and keep it in the fridge until the time of serving. When ready to serve, add some cheese if you want to, or squeeze some more lime juice if you prefer to.
- We can keep this salad in the fridge, tightly covered for up to two days. But it will be best served on the same day of making. The next day the apples will start to change the color, which you might not like. However, there will be no change in the taste even on the next day.
Easy Apple Salad is
- Healthy, Filling, and Delicious
- Easy, Simple, Quick Recipe
- Colorful, Flavorful, and Refreshing
- The perfect combination of Fruit and Veggie
So I hope you will like this recipe and if you make it, please leave your comment. You can also easily rate the recipe in the recipe card below.
More Side Dishes
You May Also Like
You can follow Vege Home Cooking on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and for videos, Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
Apple and Corn Salad / Easy Apple Salad
- 3 Cups boiled corn ((Fresh or frozen))
- 2 Apples cored and chopped
- 2 Cups baby spinach chopped
- 1 Bell pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 – 4 tablespoon lime juice ((Or as needed))
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon Chat Masala powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper ((Optional))
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoon crumbled Paneer or Goat Cheese ((Optional))
- Prepare all the ingredients and chop the apples in the last to prevent the browning of the apples.
- In a large bowl take everything except crumbled Paneer or Goat cheese. Toss or mix to combine everything well.
- Cover the bowl tightly and let it chill until the time of serving. When ready to serve, sprinkle crumbled Paneer or cheese and enjoy.
- This salad is best served at the same day of making, and keep the leftover in the fridge for up to two days.
- Corn: I have used frozen corn and boiled them as per the instruction on the package. If you want, you can skip the boiling and use thawed frozen corn in the recipe.
- Apples: In this salad, I have used Gala apples, which are crisp, sweet, and sour. But you can use your favorite apples for this salad. Make sure to chop the apples at last to prevent the browning of apples. Or, after chopping apples, immediately squeeze some lime or lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Baby Spinach: I love baby spinach in my salad, but you can skip it if you don’t want to use it. Or you can also add other greens, like spring mix or baby kale.
- Coriander: Adding fresh coriander leaves enhances the flavors, but other fresh herbs like parsley or mint can also be added.
- Chat Masala Powder: I love to use chat masala in my fruit salad. And I have added in this salad too, which brings a nice Indian flavor. However, you can skip it if you don’t have it or don’t prefer it.
- Paneer or Goat Cheese: Adding a little bit of crumbled Paneer or cheese makes the salad creamy and delicious. Simply leave it out for the vegan diet.
Fistula specialist doctor in Chandigarh
Doctor Pankaj Garg is widely considered as Best Fistula surgeon in India and the world. His expertise in the field of anal fistula and qualified degree’s of MBBS (AIIMS, N.Delhi), MS (AIIMS, N.Delhi), and Fellowship of ASCRS (American Society of Colon Rectum Surgeon) helped him to attain his success as the Best Fistula surgeon across the globe. Fistula specialist doctor in Chandigarh
Buy Wellness Tea
Celeste is a top site for Buy Wellness Tea. All Black teas, green teas, white tea, wellness tea, etc. All tea gift boxes are available on my site. And teas blog are available my in this site. Teas are premium on my site. You are So awesome. Your blog is awesome. Thank you, Guys.
We are Catholics committed to evangelization through the media, collaborating with our Lord Jesus Christ in the salvation of souls. You can contact us directly at: